• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pushing Itmes from a page outside of OSC

epinFLA

Is there a way or a mod to help to shot a product selected from a site/page outside of osCommerce and than have the items selected placed into cart.

EX: On my main website (outside of OSC) I what to have information and several items on a page with Qty boxes with an "add to cart button". After the user selects the Qty of the items they can press the button which will take them to the main page of OSC (the just added items would show up in the "Shopping Cart" window.

Is this possible and if so how???????

:'

Is there a way or a mod to help to shot a product selected from a site/page outside of osCommerce and than have the items selected placed into cart.

EX: On my main website (outside of OSC) I what to have information and several items on a page with Qty boxes with an "add to cart button". After the user selects the Qty of the items they can press the button which will take them to the main page of OSC (the just added items would show up in the "Shopping Cart" window.

Is this possible and if so how???????

:'

You might want this one:

infobox anywhere. Works wonderfully, I just implemented it with best sellers. You might also want to implement this one or you will loose sessions when leaving the store front external sessions.

Sheri

Archived