• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catagory Images

ssgtcarroll

I am looking for replace the catagory links with images. I want to do it manualy but I can't figure the code for the $cpath into the manual code but yet define my own catagory.

Also I wouldn't be normaly asking this but the search function here SUCKS! How can they release such great software and there search function sucks lol. :blink:

I am looking for replace the catagory links with images. I want to do it manualy but I can't figure the code for the $cpath into the manual code but yet define my own catagory.

Also I wouldn't be normaly asking this but the search function here SUCKS! How can they release such great software and there search function sucks lol. :blink:

Forgot to enable e-mail notification.

there are already images with the categories of an osc store.

http://demo.oscommerce.com/index.php?cPath=1

So you have to be specific with what you're asking and give as much detail as possible. Maybe you're talking about the categories box on the left side? or some custom page you did?

Also check the contributions section they have custom modules for this purpose.

Possibly useful contributions.

Also, my suggestion is to use a site specific search on google to search the forums. It works a lot better.

Always BACK UP your files and your database before making any changes. Before asking questions, check out the Knowledge Base. Check out the contributions to see if your problem's solved there. Search the forums.

Useful threads: Store Speed Optimization How to make a horrible shop Basics for design change How to search the forums

Useful contributions: Easypopulate Fast, Easy Checkout Header Tag Controller

I second the suggestion about google. It does work well.

your search words site:www.oscommerce.com/forums

put that in the search box at google, or use their toolbar. It gets great results.

Also, if you're searching here for these three words a search for these three words will pull up all results containing these, and all results for three, and all results for words. But if you put +these +three +words (with the plus signs) in the search box, you will better results, containing ALL of those words. If that's still too much, use 'search titles only'. The search function is weak, but when you know how to manipulate it, it does work. :thumbsup:

Archived