• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Kids Clothing & Alt Product Displays...

SandTiger

Hi

This is my first play with OSC and so far so good but there are 2 issues that I'm unable to resolve:

Rated Tax & Zero Rated Tax

The shop is for the UK where tax for kids clothes are zero rated - Most of the sites I have looked at tend to split the clothes into Junior & Senior sections, apparenly as that is the easist way to calculate the difference in tax - Is there a way to display products with different tax ratings on the same page?

Alternative Product Display

A number of the products are one design but then come in different colours - is there a way I can show all colours on one page with say a radio button to select the particular product from thumbnails?

Thanks and if the answers are glaringly obvious then please be assured that I have spent time looking.

:rolleyes:

use the tax class system to have different tax rates which you can apply to your products as you create them. use models to allow different colors etc.. with the products. detailed instructions can be found in default documentation that can be downloaded at

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/documentation. Just look for models and tax classes in the contents and go to that page

Nick

Menou and unome

Archived