• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Questions and answers system

Hi! Haven't been here for some time (didn't have problems, thank God!), but now I need some advice.

I want to have on my site a section with questions and answers, like "The doctors answers your questions" and I don't know how to do that... what could i use? Maybe a modified Guest Book? I don't know exactly what to do, it would be something like this: a member asks a question and below, or if you click on "Answers" you have what the doctor said...

Any clue, any one?

Thank you!

Do you want a standard FAQ because i can easily make you one now where you just have to edit the [languages]/faq.php file to change your faq. But you'll have to do a little work with javascript or something if you want them to have them click the question and a drop down answer box appears. It would be easier if you just used the html # symbol to transport them to somewhere on the page where it is answered.

Nick

Menou and unome

Thank you so much for your quick answer, but that is not what I need... It's something like: I ask a question, the doctor gives an answer, some one else asks one, another response... and so on...more like on a forum, but not exactly like that; like in a guest book... Uuuuh, I saw that somewhere, don't remember where...

Sorry have no idea how you would be able to do that. Perhaps you could find it in the contributions but i wouldn't think so. Perhaps something like a chat program is what you need? Be sure to post it as a contribution if you have to make it yourself. :)

Menou and unome

Hey nice site. You have sure modified the layout. Just one question? How did you get a picture to display in the browsers address field? I've been trying to do that for ages.

Thanks

Nick

Menou and unome

Archived