• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TRying to build a newq module

perudvd

Hello.

I?m trying to redesign my oscommerce store.

On my index page i need to add a new module, i have started from the "products_new module" copying it and making some modifications.

i need a module , under the welcome message that only show the newest product that i have added, i.e.

the image on the left (with link to the product page) and the title and descritption (the same from the product page) on the right.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

Peperu

Hello.

I?m trying to redesign my oscommerce store.

On my index page i need to add a new module, i have started from the "products_new module" copying it and making some modifications.

i need a module , under the welcome message that only show the newest product that i have added, i.e.

the image on the left (with link to the product page) and the title and descritption (the same from the product page) on the right.

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks

Peperu

Looks like noone can help you. The default is that new products will be displayed on the index page. You may have to play with your settings in admin. Why you need ti put in the column_left.php file in includes is beyond me.

You may need to look at the BTS or STS contribution in the contributions area http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions

There is heaps of good stuff there.

Remember to post questions in the support thread of the contribution that you are installing, and do one at a time.