• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New to osc

eheh2222

Hi everyone I am new to the oscommerec cart. I set the cod module to false and then when I went back and set it to ture it does not show up in the check out only my credit card option shows up. I have looked all over the site in all of the different categories for the last two days. I did find one area where it has what the code should look like in the includes/module/payment/cod.php and the but going through the language/english way and everything looks to be ok. Can anyone tell me why my cod is not showing up

I have the cod true sort_order 1 on payment zone cod it is conf_val is 0 sort_order 1 set order of display is conf_val is 0 and sort_order is 1 and in set order status is conf_val is 0 and sort_order is 1. I allso have an zone_to_geo_zone it is ass_id is 1 zone__country_id is 233 zone_id is 57 geo_zone_id is 1.

Thanks

eheh2222

sorry I don't know the answer to your post. Though I think you would get a better result from the forums if you put a description up for your post that explained you problem more specifically rather than your conditions of being "New to osc"

More people will look at your post if they can see what it is.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?