• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to make thing faster ?

inbox

we have tow successful stores and we getting around 100 orders (from 2 sites) now, we want to make it more faster so we install a few contributions that make it more easy such as. print batch etc.

now the only thing that make it hard for us is the Tracking numbers - We have to go to each order and place the ups/usps tracking number that takes us about 2 hours everyday

so my question is there any way to speed up that step ?

i mean like the Quick Price Updates contirb. that put all products at one page and we can update up to 500 products at once, so is there any way to take the same idea and make a quick order update, that will provide status and tracking number as well

thanks in advance

There is a contribution called "Quick Ship" that lists all orders with *whatever* status and can change them all to *whatever* status and even send the notification emails. Search the contribution area...

There is a contribution called "Quick Ship" that lists all orders with *whatever* status and can change them all to *whatever* status and even send the notification emails. Search the contribution area...

well thanks for the reply but, we use alredy this contrib. "Batch Printing without Frames or PDF" that change all statuss at once. but i'm looking for a page that shows up all the order with extra field to place the tracking number.

like the quick product update that display all products at one page and let you edit all products.

thanks !

• 6 months later...
but i'm looking for a page that shows up all the order with extra field to place the tracking number.

like the quick product update that display all products at one page and let you edit all products.

thanks !

Did you get the answer? Anyone can help? Please... We want to provide tracking numbers while we batch updating orders status to Shipped.

Thanks in advance.

Archived