• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

installed CCV2, it's crashing checkout procedure

my scrap shop G

installed the credit card sec code CVV2 contribution, all seemed to go well.

The only thing I didn't do was run a query in php admin because I have no idea what that meant or how to do it! (I went in, saw "query" but after that nothing was logical). Is that the problem and can some guru help me?

I just ran a test order using direct deposit (not credit card) as the payment option and here's what I got:

1054 - Unknown column 'cc_cvv2' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_cvv2, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('2', 'Gillian vN', '', 'Suite 201, 58 High St', '', 'Brisbane', '4069', '', 'Australia', '0410528777', '[email protected]', '1', 'Gillian vN', '', 'Suite 201, 58 High St', '', 'Brisbane', '4069', '', 'Australia', '1', 'Gillian vN', '', 'Suite 201, 58 High St', '', 'Brisbane', '4069', '', 'Australia', '1', 'Bank Transfer Payment', '', '', '', '', '', now(), '1', '', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

anyone? I don't want to have to undo all the changes I've made over the past 24hrs to undo this.

thanks!

yes thanks for that reply, I beleive I mentioned that and said i didn't know how... but have now solved it by finding some other poor soul who had the same problem and some other lovely soul came along and explained how to run the query in the sql database.

ta.

tired.

bed.