• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error! Unable to determine the page link!

dessiewong

?Error! Unable to determine the page link!? I had this error on one of my hosting sites and later when I transferred to another hosting site, I had this error again.

At first, I thought this is a hosting issue. Now, I am puzzled. I also re-installed oscommerce on the new hosting site, but I decided to install it on a different folder and point it to the same MySQL database as the first one. After installation, I managed to clean up the data in the old database and re-installed it with the initial data.

Now, my site is working. The problem is that if I re-configure my oscommerce, the same problem will come back again. I think this is a configuration error.

Did anyone have the same problem as mine? I would like to fix this problem. Please help.

Cheers,

Desmond

Yes,

I believed I had it turn on and then I had this error later. Thanks. The question is that why don't oscommerce turn off by default on 'USE SEARCH ENGINE SAFE' until this feature is tested.

Cheers,

Desmond

You most likly have the search engine friendly option set in admin->configuration. You should turn that off.

Jack

Archived