• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which contribution can do this?

One of my customers ask me to order something for him in my online store. Is there this contribution that i can order something for customer in admin side?

Many thanks in advance.

Easy way around this is create an account and do it as if you were a customer.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

I haven't checked into myself, so I'm not sure...but have you looked at 'order editor'. It's a popular contribution, maybe you can make an order from scratch with it? Worth looking at.

At the very least, I'm sure you could probably use phpmyadmin to enter an order directly into the database.

Thanks for your help. But i would like to help customer to order in admin side. Is there a way to do it?
Edited by choosealogin

One of my customers ask me to order something for him in my online store. Is there this contribution that i can order something for customer in admin side?

Many thanks in advance.

Order Editor is probably your only choice but, last I checked, it had problem displaying the payment methods. The rest of it works fine, and maybe that does now too, but you would need to install it to find out. Asking in the support thread about it would be the way to go. But even if it works, you need to be careful with taking such orders. The credit card companines do not consider them valid since you are not looking at the person when you take the order. So if there is a charge-back by the customer, you would most likely lose.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Order Editor is probably your only choice but, last I checked, it had problem displaying the payment methods. The rest of it works fine, and maybe that does now too, but you would need to install it to find out. Asking in the support thread about it would be the way to go. But even if it works, you need to be careful with taking such orders. The credit card companines do not consider them valid since you are not looking at the person when you take the order. So if there is a charge-back by the customer, you would most likely lose.

Jack

I checked "Order Editor", but it can not create order, it just can add products. Now I need to have a way to add an order for an actual customer. For example, John Doe already has an account. I need to be able to submit an order for his account from the admin interface of oscommerce. How can we do this?

I checked "Order Editor", but it can not create order, it just can add products. Now I need to have a way to add an order for an actual customer. For example, John Doe already has an account. I need to be able to submit an order for his account from the admin interface of oscommerce. How can we do this?

You can't. Anyway, if you submit an order on their behalf, how will they pay for it? I doubt that they will give you the details required to do this.