• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"page not found"

tjurbom

Hello,

The flow of my new shopping cart seems to suddenly end with a "page not found" error during testing, after selecting products to purchase and clicking the "Checkout" button. Any help to complete my shopping cart from the point of clicking the checkout button would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Urbom

Hello,

The flow of my new shopping cart seems to suddenly end with a "page not found" error during testing, after selecting products to purchase and clicking the "Checkout" button. Any help to complete my shopping cart from the point of clicking the checkout button would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Urbom

What payment module are you using?

Each module in use must be configured correctly.

Give more details not enough information in your post to figure out what is going on.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

• 2 weeks later...
What payment module are you using?

Each module in use must be configured correctly.

Give more details not enough information in your post to figure out what is going on.

Sorry for the couple weeks' delay, Michael. I am in the process now of setting up the PayPal module. PayPal has had me set up a Development account in order to create a Sandbox, and then a test PayPal business account inside the Sandbox, so it has taken me awhile to set up all of these PayPal accounts and have the test business account verified and so forth. Now, the latest wrinkle is that the PayPal test business account requires that I enter my Social Security number, and when I did that today, PayPal responded that it was having problems in this area and to try and enter my SSN at a later time. So that's what I'm waiting to do.

Meanwhile, back to my original question of my getting a "Page Not Found" error after clicking on the Checkout button. I have selected one item from my shopping cart, and the Checkout button should take me to the "checkout_shipping.php" page of the shopping cart, which I have verified as existing on the hosting server. What gives? The page is on-line, why doesn't the Checkout button take me to that page? Is there another setup process that I must complete for the shipping portion of osCommerce for my shopping cart to recognize and take me to the "checkout_shipping.php" osCommerce web page? All very frustrating... Thanks again in advance for any assistance.

Tom

Archived