• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create an account link dont work

skyhigh007

Hi

I've just installed the Oscommerce and on top of the middle section of the page where is says " Would you prefer to create an account ? when i click on the create an account link, it gives me error. Anybody know where should i change in order to work? www.placeto.com/catalog thats where i install it. Pleasee help

Check that the url is correct and that your SSL settings are correct.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Check that the url is correct and that your SSL settings are correct.

I used Fantastico to install the osCommerce and the only problem that doesnt work is the creating account, others works fine. When i log into the admin site, it says its not protected by SSL. so, how do i check out the SSL setting ?

In your includes/configure.php file look for all of the SSL_ settings.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived