• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin mail error

buzltyr

I have compared files and added the code from your contrib bacause I did have others on it. I am getting this error Fatal error: Call to undefined function: add_html() in /*****/l*****/public_html/admin/mail.php on line 47.

After a search of the contributions for "admin mail" ...I got 13 pages of results. Which contribution are you working on?

I have compared files and added the code from your contrib bacause I did have others on it. I am getting this error Fatal error: Call to undefined function: add_html() in /*****/l*****/public_html/admin/mail.php on line 47.

After a search of the contributions for "admin mail" ...I got 13 pages of results. Which contribution are you working on?

Duh....You're right I left out the most important part. I am working on image html package 1.2. Sorry.

Well I'm not sure what's causing your error, but it looks like that function (add_html) is defined in

admin/includes/classes/email.php

(and catalog/includes/classes/email.php)

around line 158

function add_html($html, $text = NULL, $images_dir = NULL) {

$this->html = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), '<br>', $html);

$this->html_text = tep_convert_linefeeds(array("\r\n", "\n", "\r"), $this->lf, $text);

if (isset($images_dir)) $this->find_html_images($images_dir);

}

I don't think that contribution modifies the email.php file, though...but I guess the first step would be to confirm that the email.php file is present and has those lines in it.

Duh....You're right I left out the most important part. I am working on image html package 1.2. Sorry.