• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Show All in category

Is there a contribution or something that can do a "Show all" in a top level category.

Right now I have

Category 1

Sub Category

Sub Category

When I click on the "sub category" I get a table listing of all of the products in that category. However, when I click on "category" I get the "Whats new" items with the sub categories above that. I need the same effect to happen when I click on "category" as I have when i click on "sub category".

Suggestions??

Thanks

Matt

Remove the subcategories and just have all of your products in the main category?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

I'm looking for a solution to a similar solution. For instance I have:

Monitors

CRT

17"

19"

LCD

17"

19"

20" +

Plasma

I've also loaded the featured product contrib, but neither will display product in the Monitors category, only in the subcategories. Plus I'm a total n00b to boot.

I'm looking for a solution to a similar solution. For instance I have:

Monitors

CRT

17"

19"

LCD

17"

19"

20" +

Plasma

I've also loaded the featured product contrib, but neither will display product in the Monitors category, only in the subcategories. Plus I'm a total n00b to boot.

That is because that defeats the purpose of having the subcategories.

If you are going to list all of the items you have in those subcategories in the main category, then why have subcategories?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived