• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Discount Coupon Codes

kgt

I recently started having a problem once I introduced Linkpoint Connect to my store. Linkpoint will not recognize the coupon when it totals up the order, so people are getting charged the wrong price when they checkout of my store. They can see what the price should be in the checkout process, but when Linkpoint opens, it reverts back to the price without the coupon.

Please help....

Steven

Hi great mod but when i went to uninstall this is has now messed up the moduls page in admin Order Total

MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_TITLE

is this there i reuploaded my orig file but its still there i get error

Warning: include/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening /includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php/Zend:/usr/local/src/ZendFramework-1.0.3/library') in /home/thedat24/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 128

at the top how can i get rid of all this please ?

Thank you

I believe you forgot to upload your language file :)

make sure you put it inside the language/modules and not just modules

Edited by Eirik

I've been looking at editing in an additional exclusion, or rather and inclusion. I want to setup someway to encourage customers who haven't purchased in awhile into making another purchase. The way I have it envisioned is issuing discounts like normal but I want to target specific accounts, now the exclude accounts does almost exactly that however any new accounts get added into the allowed accounts which is no good because the discounts are one use only and a customer could theoretically just create new accounts to reuse the discount. these are going to be pretty heavy discounts so I need to lock in specific users and no one else.

If anyone has done anything like this I would love to hear how you approached it. I have looked at other gift voucher contributions but I really would like to stay within the frame work of this contribution because it is solid and works well with my accounting system.

hi, i just installed the lastest contrib that installs it automatically,

i tried to go to my catalog in the admin panel, and i am receiving this error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class box could not be converted to string in /home/puregnet/public_html/shop/admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php on line 32

can someone please help! i tried to do a uninstall, but it kept saying file permissions denied, i tried to edit file permissions for the files in the backup directory but it did not allow me said permission denied

Ive installed the newest version, everything seems good. No errors, I can create coupons, etc with no problems.

However, in the admin area under Modules > Order Total > Discount Coupon, any changes I make are never saved. I can change any paremeters, enable or disable the module, but nothing is ever saved. I never get any errors.

Any thoughts???

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

I've asked this question before and never got an answer...

This add-on is working great, except for one thing. It puts the Discount Code info on the same line as the Tax info in the email that is sent to customer after a successful order.

++++++++++++++++

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Scout Mount () = $34.95

Model SM-E

------------------------------------------------------

Flat Rate (Best Way): $6.95

Discount Coupon MIL/LE01 applied: -$6.95 AZ TAX 8.3%: $2.90

Total: $37.85

++++++++++++++++

I've seen this issue brought up before, but have yet to see a definitive answer. Can someone please help with this?

Thanks!

I used shop OSCOMMERCE with cupon discount (server with php4 and mysql4), but after migrate to php5 and mysql 5 discount cupon not calculate discount more.

Thanks for help

Adriano

I'm feeling really stupid right now. I cannot find the installation instructions. I don't find them at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269 and I don't see them in the zip file. I tried installing once without the instructions and broke my install of oscommerce, so i just deleted everything and reinstalled oscommerce. I would like to try again, but I want to see what permissions I need to set first and anything that needs to be done before I start the installation.

Thanks.

I'm feeling really stupid right now. I cannot find the installation instructions. I don't find them at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269 and I don't see them in the zip file. I tried installing once without the instructions and broke my install of oscommerce, so i just deleted everything and reinstalled oscommerce. I would like to try again, but I want to see what permissions I need to set first and anything that needs to be done before I start the installation.

Thanks.

I used the manual install instructions from "Discount Coupon Codes 3.32" dated "30 Jan 2009", I have a custom template and many mods so I had to do it manually, I hope this is what your looking for.

I used the manual install instructions from "Discount Coupon Codes 3.32" dated "30 Jan 2009", I have a custom template and many mods so I had to do it manually, I hope this is what your looking for.

Ok, I don't see that either. I'll keep looking. Thanks.

I am trying to create a coupon that says, Buy $25 or more and receive 50% off all treats. Is this possible? When I tried it, I excluded all of the items except for those 4. What ends up happening is that you have to purchase $25 worth of the treats instead of just spending $25 total to get the 50% off. Does anybody have any suggestions or is this just a limitation to the addon?

Thanks,

Lindsay

The problem was when you use this cntribution with ultimate SEO you need to patch seo.class.php to correctly redirect.

Thank you

Mike

I know this post was from ages ago but does anyone happen to know what this "patch" that Mike is referring to to is or know of another thread where I can find the answer?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

I know this post was from ages ago but does anyone happen to know what this "patch" that Mike is referring to to is or know of another thread where I can find the answer?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Just a follow up for anyone else having this same problem. The problem was caused by Ultimate SEO attempting to validate to W3C standard so just turning this option off in the SEO section of the admin configuration panel fixed the issue.

I've installed the discount coupon codes without problems.

But when I go to admin > Modules > Order Total > Discount Coupon, nothing was shown (white screen)

Any solution?

This is the support thread for the Order Total contribution Discount Coupon Codes found here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution. But after installing when I click on Discount Coupon there error appear

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class currencies in /home/sherrlim/public_html/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 16

Pls help,

Thanks

trying to install ver 3.3 full and getting nothing buy sytex error after sytex error :(

now i'm getting this message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ot_discount_coupon in catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php on line 13

this same file worked for ver 3.1 and I just dropped it in as instructed for 3.3 so whats wrong?

trying to install ver 3.3 full and getting nothing buy sytex error after sytex error :(

now i'm getting this message

this same file worked for ver 3.1 and I just dropped it in as instructed for 3.3 so whats wrong?

Update I seem to have fixed that problem just to have 4 more various syntax and t-string errors with the same file :( this error pops up after you enter the code in check out. I'm using the default

catalog/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php

so I have no idea whats wrong.

Edited by sugarsnow

hello, (and sorry for my english) i have trouble about fix amount in discount code: max amouunt of discount is 999. i need more amount of fix discount. do yu have some idea how can i do that?. plese if you can give me some tip...really needed.

thnxs

im using ot_discount_coupon_codes_3_33

Dear sir,

I have install the Auto install Coupons and it is working great in English language.

Im trying to add it to Greek but i get the following error

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ot_discount_coupon in /home/gate/public_html/shop/includes/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php on line 13"

What am i doing wrong?

What must i do excactly so it can be working correct with my Greek language?

I hope you will help me as well.

Thank you in advance

Chrysovalantis

Edited by stonecityboys

I used shop OSCOMMERCE with cupon discount (server with php4 and mysql4), but after migrate to php5 and mysql 5 discount cupon not calculate discount more.

Thanks for help

Adriano

i have the same problem, it is not discounting my coupons and i have both php5 and php 4 installed on my server

Sub-Total: $30.00

CA TAX 8.75%: $2.63

United States Postal Service (Parcel (4 - 7 Days)): $6.05

Discount Coupon CREDITS01 applied: -$10.00

Total: $38.68

^^^ FIXED PROBLEM!

Display subtotal with applied discount?

false

and that fixed my problem

Sub-Total: $40.00

Discount Coupon CREDITS01 applied: -$10.00

United States Postal Service (Parcel (4 - 7 Days)): $6.05

CA TAX 8.75%: $2.63

Total: $38.68

I see now, before it was already displaying the item price (Subtotal:) with the discount already taken, i didnt notice that.. by setting the Display subtotal with applied discount to FALSE, it now shows the correct price for the item price (Subtotal:) , and then displays the rest of the information, the calculating of the discount is working perfectly.

Edited by pure11