• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Discount Coupon Codes

kgt

I've got a problem I would love help fixing..

I just installed this contribution, and when I logged onto my admin panel I get a parse error on line 32 which reads

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>');

Here is the full code

<?php
/*
 $Id: catalog.php,v 1.21 2003/07/09 01:18:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- catalog //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text'  => BOX_HEADING_CATALOG,
				 'link'  => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog'));

if ($selected_box == 'catalog') {
$contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_REVIEWS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_REVIEWS . '</a><br>' .
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_SPECIALS . '</a><br>' .

//kgt - discount coupons report
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a><br>'
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>');
							   /*************
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');
							   *************/
							   //end kgt - discount coupons report
 }

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- catalog_eof //-->

Edited by kevinb84

Hi Kevin,

I checked my catalog.php file and I have different discount coding in then what you have as follows:

//kgt - discount coupons

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>' );

//end kgt - discount coupons

I may be wrong, but I believe you put the coding in catalog.php which is supposed to go in reports.php

Also, even so, I think you need another dot ( . ) after your '</a><br>' like this: '</a><br>'.

I rechecked my paypal_ipn.php file and the discount code is about in the same place as yours, I just don't have the //initialized for the email confirmation .. part in my paypal_ipn.php file.

I guess my real question is if everything else seems to be working with the DCC (Discount Coupon Code), could there be another file that I either have the coding wrong or missing?

All my Order status's and my order history do include the correct amounts with the Coupon applied. I'm very confused at this point, so ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

D. Razey

I checked my paypal_ipn.php and my discount coding is much further down then where you show yours. Mine looks like this around it:

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $order_id,

'orders_status_id' => $order->info['order_status'],

'date_added' => 'now()',

'customer_notified' => (SEND_EMAILS == 'true') ? '1' : '0',

'comments' => $order->info['comments']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY, $sql_data_array);

//kgt - discount coupons

if( tep_session_is_registered( 'coupon' ) && $order->info['coupon'] != '' ) {

$sql_data_array = array( 'coupons_id' => $order->info['coupon'],

'orders_id' => $order_id );

tep_db_perform( TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_ORDERS, $sql_data_array );

}

// initialized for the email confirmation

$products_ordered = '';

$subtotal = 0;

$total_tax = 0;

I haven't had an order with a discount coupon go thru paypal for a while, I now also have Google checkout and credit cards, but I am sure I did a little while back and it worked.

I switched back to PayPal Website Payments Standard, and now the actual "real" total does come across as correct, although with the standard vs paypal_ipn Paypal does not show "Per Item" line items, it just displays the "final" total after discounts coupon, shipping and low order fee.

Does anyone else have DCC working with Paypal IPN v2.3.3?? or am I the only one that it's not working for???

Hi Kevin,

I checked my catalog.php file and I have different discount coding in then what you have as follows:

//kgt - discount coupons

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>' );

I may be wrong, but I believe you put the coding in catalog.php which is supposed to go in reports.php

Also, even so, I think you need another dot ( . ) after your '</a><br>' like this: '</a><br>'.

Thanks wicker, you're right. I copied the instructions word for word but there was no period in that line or the one for reports. What an eye.

Thanks again

-Kevin

Edited by kevinb84

Thanks wicker, you're right. I copied the instructions word for word but there was no period in that line or the one for reports. What an eye.

Thanks again

-Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Your welcome. Not really much of en eye as I think I had been told this a while back when I was trying to install it or it is in the updates somewhere. Anyway, glad to give back some help when it is something not too complicated for my little brain, as I have received help from others. Post back if there is anything else you need help on and I will help if I can.

I've been using this contribution for quite some time now but I was wondering how hard it would be to offer a discount with options on a product. We have a book that can be ordered as a hardback or audio book download. The MP3 download is the same product but is one of the options. Would there be a way to restrict a code to only work if they select the MP3 download option without creating 2 separate products?

OK...so I dont want to look thru all 95 pages.....Can someone send me some screen shots are a link to their online store that I can see the discount coupons?

OK, sure. Here are a few links to my site so you can see this contrib. I did not know if you wanted store side or admin side so I am adding both:

screen shot 1

screen shot 2

screen shot 3

screen shot 4

Hope this helps!

I put in the code on the Payment Information page and then continue to the Order Confirmation page. It shows the original price, then the sub-total.. and the sub-total *does* reflect the discount.. but is there a way to add something that says the actual discount amount? Like:

Discount: $2.00

Sub-Total: $3.30

Shipping Table Rate (USA-Basic Mail): $2.50

Total: $5.80

---

Right now it only shows (and nowhere on the page does it say how much the discount was):

I get this error when I installed the module. I used the SQL code that was provided in 3.31, and it says it was successful in adding the tables. Obviously the table was there before I installed this, now somehow it says it isn't. But when I log in to phpMyAdmin, I can see the table.

1146 - Table 'touleh_touleh.TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS' doesn't exist

select id from TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS limit 1

[TEP STOP]

This is a great concept!

It worked for about two minutes after installing.

I am running osc2.2 rc2.

I did the install, and was able to get into the admin section. I made a coupon, and then went to my site and tested the coupon. It worked like a charm. Then I went to log back into the admin section. I got the login.php not found error. I patched that, and now I am gettin this error:

1146 - Table 'db233751650.TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS' doesn't exist

select id from TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS limit 1

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone know what this is, and how to fix it? Help would be great, because I would really like to use this contribution!

Thanks,

Josh

I had the same problem and then I figured out that this line needs to go into catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php around line 16:

define('TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS', 'administrators');

I put in the code on the Payment Information page and then continue to the Order Confirmation page. It shows the original price, then the sub-total.. and the sub-total *does* reflect the discount.. but is there a way to add something that says the actual discount amount? Like:

Discount: $2.00

---

Right now it only shows (and nowhere on the page does it say how much the discount was):

Hi, my "screen shot 2" in the post right before yours shows how it looks for me on the store side after a coupon code was used. Check in your admin under modules, then order total to make sure you don't have any duplicate sort order numbers as I think they all need to be unique, not necessarily in the exact order as mine. Here is a screen pic of how mine looks in admin:

screen shot 5

Hi, my "screen shot 2" in the post right before yours shows how it looks for me on the store side after a coupon code was used. Check in your admin under modules, then order total to make sure you don't have any duplicate sort order numbers as I think they all need to be unique, not necessarily in the exact order as mine. Here is a screen pic of how mine looks in admin:

screen shot 5

Also, have you made sure all the proper changes have been made in your checkout_confirmation.php file?

I am getting the following error

Discount Coupons NOTICE: Click here to read the Discount Coupon Codes manual for help editing coupons.

Coupon Code: Discount: Start: End: Max Use: Min Order: Available:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select * from discount_coupons cd order by cd.coupons_date_end, coupons_date_start limit -20, 20

Anyone able to help me with this?

I get that from admin=>Catalog=>Discount Coupons

I am getting the following error

Discount Coupons NOTICE: Click here to read the Discount Coupon Codes manual for help editing coupons.

Coupon Code: Discount: Start: End: Max Use: Min Order: Available:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select * from discount_coupons cd order by cd.coupons_date_end, coupons_date_start limit -20, 20

Anyone able to help me with this?

Ok, i got the back end working, but i dont have any where to put the coupon code. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

I wasn't exactly sure what you need here, but if you mean during checkout on the store side, did you do the contrib coding in the files checkout_payment.php, checkout_process.php and checkout_confirmation.php?

I wasn't exactly sure what you need here, but if you mean during checkout on the store side, did you do the contrib coding in the files checkout_payment.php, checkout_process.php and checkout_confirmation.php?

Yes i followed the instructions, but i don't see an option to enter the coupon code. :| i will tripple check those 3 and advise.

Hi,

I am desperately hoping that one of you very clever people might be able to help me...

I have installed this contrib (v3.31) and it installed very easily and the admin side seems to all work fine, but when I go to the shop side and try to use a coupon code, it appears that nothing happens. When I use a code that does exist, the discount isn't applied, and when I use a code that doesn't exist, no warning is given.

I have checked that a record is being added to the discount_coupons_to_orders table but the order total is not changed anywhere!

I also tried turning on the debug mode, and when I looked at the source for the Order Confirmation page, the word 'debug' didn't appear anywhere!

I have been struggling with this for a couple of days now, and I have trippled checked that I have followed all of the instructions carefully, including making sure that I have a unique sort order for the order total module. I do have a lot of contribs installed including QT Pro and SPPC, and I'm worried that there might be some sort of conflict there...

Could anyone point me to where I should be looking?

Thanks so much in advance!

im still not getting it to work, I still have no option in checkout_payment to enter a coupon code. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my code.

http://dkf.zapto.org/screen1.JPG

<?php

/*

$Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.113 2003/06/29 23:03:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page

if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

}

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page

if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID

if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {

if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

}

}

// Stock Check

if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {

$products = $cart->get_products();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));

break;

}

}

}

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default

if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {

tep_session_register('billto');

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

} else {

// verify the selected billing address

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");

$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');

}

}

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();

$total_count = $cart->count_contents();

// load all enabled payment modules

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

$payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {

if (!selected) {

if (document.getElementById) {

selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');

} else {

selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];

}

}

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';

object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';

selected = object;

// one button is not an array

if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {

document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;

} else {

document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;

}

}

function rowOverEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';

}

function rowOutEffect(object) {

if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';

}

//--></script>

<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBoxNotice">

<tr class="infoBoxNoticeContents">

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<?php

$selection = $payment_modules->selection();

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>

<td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$radio_buttons = 0;

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {

echo ' <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>

<td class="main" align="right">

<?php

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {

echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

} else {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);

}

?>

</td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<?php

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

$radio_buttons++;

}

?>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

/* kgt - discount coupons */

if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS == 'true' ) {

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COUPON; ?></b></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON.' '.tep_draw_input_field('coupon', '', 'size="32"'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

/* end kgt - discount coupons */

?>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>

<tr>

<td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>

<td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

For some reason discount codes are not working. They used to work fine now all of a sudden they are not.

I am trying to use a $5 coupon code and get this error.

'The minimum order total for this coupon is $5.00. Some or all of the products in your cart are excluded.'

I tested this with a percentage off coupon and get the same message.

I have no exlusions on this and I am ordering a $185 item. I am stumped as to what the problem could be. Any help is appreciated. I will probably be losing a big sale due to this issue.

Edited by Jump1979man