• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my Paypal has stopped working

bobgentry

I have my shop ghosted on a pc and this is working fine. so It would not appear to be a code problem.

I have backed up the live database and installed it on the pc and the pc still works ok so it would not appear to be a data problem.

The line $payment_modules = new payment($payment); in checkout confirmation is not returning an object.

I have altered my configuration file to install a different cert on my site and this could be when it stopped working. I have now turned off SSl but it still shows the same problem.

I have my shop ghosted on a pc and this is working fine. so It would not appear to be a code problem.

I have backed up the live database and installed it on the pc and the pc still works ok so it would not appear to be a data problem.

The line $payment_modules = new payment($payment); in checkout confirmation is not returning an object.

I have altered my configuration file to install a different cert on my site and this could be when it stopped working. I have now turned off SSl but it still shows the same problem.

So it is not a certificate problem, recheck what you changed.

I'm not producing the variables to pass through to paypal so I dont get the payment screen come up.

I'm starting to get desperate now.

I've copied my local copy to another web site and I'm getting the same problem there?