• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYD'. (errno: 145)

jcr100

Hi everyone :)

I hope someone can help me urgently.

I have just looked at my website and after many months of making no changes and the website working perfectly, today its showing the below on all website pages:

select value from sessions where sesskey = '404e9ce4d280f77565200916df9921dd' and expiry > '1149662065'

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone have any idea why this could have started showing up today? Your help would be much apprciated since my shop is online and now loosing business.

Kind Regards,

James

Hi everyone :)

I hope someone can help me urgently.

I have just looked at my website and after many months of making no changes and the website working perfectly, today its showing the below on all website pages:

select value from sessions where sesskey = '404e9ce4d280f77565200916df9921dd' and expiry > '1149662065'

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone have any idea why this could have started showing up today? Your help would be much apprciated since my shop is online and now loosing business.

Kind Regards,

James

can you post the url so we can see what going on

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Hi

I dont know what that is but i am sure we are not running it

Thanks,

James

Ok, then the sessions table has become corrupted - You need to back up your database and save it locally. Drop the sessions table and create it again using the sql from the backup - Do not insert data just recreate the table

Your users will have to log back in, but that's minor compared to the site being down.

Try that

Regards

Mark

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Thanks mark,

i am not too familiar with phpmyadmin

can i do it like this

1) backup whole database and save to my computer

2) navigate to sessions table in phpmyadmin and click 'drop'

3) how do i add the table back in? is there a simple way to do it in phpmyadmin?

Thanks very much for your help so far

James

hi Mark,

I managed to fix the problem after a bit of searching, many thanks for your help.

1)I droped the sesions table

2) then ran the following quiery:

create table sessions (sesskey varchar(32) not null, expiry int(11) unsigned not null, value text not null, primary key (sesskey))

James

Archived