• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which version of STS should I install?

Hello everyone!

I'm new to oscommerce (which is about to become VERY apparent)...just installed it yesterday, so I'm still familiarizing myself with the package (and this forum).

As I'm fairly comfortable with templates, I'd like to use STS. I went to contributions and found STS, but I'm not sure which one to use. So, from Contributions, do I install STS v4.1 FIRST, THEN apply the updates which appear ABOVE it?

Just making sure...

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to oscommerce (which is about to become VERY apparent)...just installed it yesterday, so I'm still familiarizing myself with the package (and this forum).

As I'm fairly comfortable with templates, I'd like to use STS. I went to contributions and found STS, but I'm not sure which one to use. So, from Contributions, do I install STS v4.1 FIRST, THEN apply the updates which appear ABOVE it?

Just making sure...

Thanks!

Anyone?

Thanks.

Anyone?

Thanks.

You should post any questions regarding STS in the STS forum. http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=204381

To install it correctly, You will only need to download and install this and then this. :thumbsup:

(STS v4.1 as well as the Index module v1.0.3 for STS4.)

The two files between these two contributions have been known to cause problems such as double headers and php errors. ;)

Hope this helps,

Bill Kellum

Edited by bkellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

You should post any questions regarding STS in the STS forum. http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=204381

To install it correctly, You will only need to download and install this and then this. :thumbsup:

(STS v4.1 as well as the Index module v1.0.3 for STS4.)

The two files between these two contributions have been known to cause problems such as double headers and php errors. ;)

Hope this helps,

Bill Kellum

OOPS...sorry!

Thanks for the help!

Sherry