• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attribute images?

jacenstuff

So i'm running a type of store where customer can purchase customized products, or some static products available in different colors. If someone selects a t-shirt, then chooses the attribute "color: red" but the default image is black, I want the red to popup, to illustrate what a red t-shirt looks like. Or if they choose a font to decorate the shirt, I want a sample of the font to show itself. So basically these would be pics associated with product attributes. I've seen it done for neighborhoodies OSC, but they have a team of ppl they pay across seas to heavily mod thier store, so i'm not sure if it's a typical contrib, if so, what is it called? if you have no clue what i'm referring to you can check out options on making a t-shirt at neighborhoodies.com , especially under the font and/or image option. Thank you so much for whoever finds the answer.

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. BACKUP!

Attributes as Images or something like that is the contribution that you want.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived