• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for quick Meta Tag insertion

coast2co

What I want to do until I'm ready to install the contribution is just insert the a meta tag (html code) on the main page just for initial spider/crawl purposes. Which file is it that I am to insert it in? includes/file or admin/file just want to make sure I've got the right one. Appreciate the help

What I want to do until I'm ready to install the contribution is just insert the a meta tag (html code) on the main page just for initial spider/crawl purposes. Which file is it that I am to insert it in? includes/file or admin/file just want to make sure I've got the right one. Appreciate the help

not wishing to sound rude but why don't you just install the whole thing - 5 minute job and will save time in the event of any problems?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

What you are trying to do is hard. Installing header tags controller is easy.

You make the choice

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

What you are trying to do is hard. Installing header tags controller is easy.

You make the choice

This may sound dumb but I can't remember how to get the whole thing loaded and then once I have it on the server then I go to install right and then it asks where to etc.

This may sound dumb but I can't remember how to get the whole thing loaded and then once I have it on the server then I go to install right and then it asks where to etc.

I got it FTP onto the server but now I'm trying to remember how to get it to auto install

Archived