• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OCS logo at bottom of page

pianoman38

Does anyone know what php file calls the oscommercg.gif at the bottom of the screen? The manual mentions the OSC image at the top of the page (p 47), but I cannot locate the bottom one to change it. Thank you.

Does anyone know what php file calls the oscommercg.gif at the bottom of the screen? The manual mentions the OSC image at the top of the page (p 47), but I cannot locate the bottom one to change it. Thank you.

its a banner so look under your banner control in admin - tools - banner manager

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Got it. Thank you. I think it also requires adding my new graphic in the proper folder. I added it in three places (below). The oscommerce.gif logo is already in each of these places. I'm not sure which one is the crucial one, but it works.

images

images - banners

admin - images

Got it. Thank you. I think it also requires adding my new graphic in the proper folder. I added it in three places (below). The oscommerce.gif logo is already in each of these places. I'm not sure which one is the crucial one, but it works.

images

images - banners

admin - images

image---is the image on the main pages at the top.

images - banners----is the banner at the bottom of the page.

admin - images-----is the image at the top on your admin page.

did you sort the problem out im having exactly the same problem but its not changing, I even tried cheating by giving my image the same name as the oscommerce.gif but it didnt work....please give me the steps in either removing the entire footer or at least reflect my own image thanks.

I havent mastered tracking my posts, If you dont hear back from me its because I couldnt find my original post not because Im ungrateful

Archived