• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help reversing new products order

I have this page: http://hustlagrillz.com/grillz-gold-teeth-...roducts_new.php

I want it to actually show the oldest products, how can I do this?

would I modify products_new.php in main directory or new_products.php in includes/modules ?

If anyone knows which page to modify and what code to modify that would be very helpful.

let me know if you need code from one of these pages to help.

Thanks!

Eric

It would be products_new.php in the main directory

Line 56 looks like this:

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name";

near the end of that query, where it says DESC, change that to ASC so line 56 will now be:

$products_new_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by p.products_date_added ASC, pd.products_name";

That will fix up your "old products" page :lol:

seriously.

I have this page: http://hustlagrillz.com/grillz-gold-teeth-...roducts_new.php

I want it to actually show the oldest products, how can I do this?

would I modify products_new.php in main directory or new_products.php in includes/modules ?

If anyone knows which page to modify and what code to modify that would be very helpful.

let me know if you need code from one of these pages to help.

Thanks!

Eric

anyone know how to do this?

get your file products_new.php in your root directory i.e. catalog/products_new.php and copy the code

send the code to me via Pm and i will make the changes for you and send it back

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Archived