• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors when I turn on any shipping options

jkdbjj

Hi, I am new here, and things are looking well for my company. I am providing a link to the site which is not live yet, because of these errors. www.aerepro.com/oscommerce/catalog/ This cart will be based on a new site we are launching which is www.aerepro.com/NEWSITE/

No matter which option I try on the shipping admi, I get the same kind of error. You have to actually start checking out before errors will happen. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Below is how I have for example the flat rate set up, it is just an example to show you the error I am getting once you go to check out.

Flat Rate

Enable Flat Shipping

True

Shipping Cost

Tax Class

--none--

Shipping Zone

--none--

Sort Order

The actual error is as follows:

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/aerepro.com/httpdocs/oscommerce/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 61

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/local/4admin/apache/vhosts/aerepro.com/httpdocs/oscommerce/catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 62

Thank you that seems to have done the trick, it was currently set to the words "no limit" I suppose it needed numbers so I typed 2000

By the way I have a fedex account, and would like to integrate that into my checkout, now that the errors are gone. I saw there are some contributions for a fedex system. Any experience with them, and opinions?

Thanks a lot for the fast response

Hi there again, if anyone is reading this I need further help on another issue, rather than start a new thread I will use this one.

During checkout I am not seeing the tax come into play. I am logging in as a dummy account within my taxable state.

Is there a step by step way to make sure the tax will work properly for in state customers (which will be most of our customers)

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Archived