• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding extra information in, for direct deposit

my scrap shop G

ok, i'm getting into this now! I've changed the "cod" option to read "direct deposit", I'm now wondering if I can have another box appear with our bank details... just like with the cheque/money order {note proper spelling!!} option you get our address, how can I have our bank details appear? I suspect this might just be too much for me to attempt at this early stage in my learning process...? perhaps I can change one of the other pre-formatted bits ?

and while we're at it... can I easily change all the blue bits of the OScommerce template to pink or brown?

cheers :) g

ok, i'm getting into this now! I've changed the "cod" option to read "direct deposit", I'm now wondering if I can have another box appear with our bank details... just like with the cheque/money order {note proper spelling!!} option you get our address, how can I have our bank details appear? I suspect this might just be too much for me to attempt at this early stage in my learning process...? perhaps I can change one of the other pre-formatted bits ?

and while we're at it... can I easily change all the blue bits of the OScommerce template to pink or brown?

cheers :) g

hi g,

u didn't say where you're from, but it might be worth having a look at the contributions - i'm using one for australia for direct deposit options - you enter your details on the admin side, and it shows up for the customer to see in your shop, when they're checking out. it's intended for australia, but if you're somewhere else, u could easily modify it (u'd just need to change some of the wording)... the contribution can be found here: Australian Bank Transfer... as for the colours, that's a stylesheet.css issue, not difficult at all, you can look at the file and start playing, or do a search for 'stylesheet' on the forums, and you'll come up with plenty of hints...

HTH ~bobsi18~

ok, fixed it (again, the write permissions were the problem).

ok, now I assume somewhere I need to input my bank acc deets for this to work... but where?? help!

and it's not coming up in the payment modules bit for me to activate it... help again!

Archived