• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Secure Admin Login-Logout_1_3

Hello,

I have just installed Secure Admin Login-Logout contribution.

There is one problem: when I try to log in with my Administrator Username and password (created in database), it stays at the page: http://www.keepintouch-store.com/catalog/x...%2Findex.php%3F, and I cannot enter the admin homepage!

This is strange.

I created first an .htaccess and when I tried to log, I have the same problem!

Why?

Isabelle B.

I got the same result.

I ditched the idea for now, and installed the "Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a)" contrib this gave me the option of adding admins or employees I also set up a redirect from the <yoursite>/catalog/admin to the login page. This seems to have protected it via a password without using my cpanel.

I know how to password protect via the cpanel but I was hoping to set up the admin section on a ssl but can't figure out how to do that. If some one can help that would be great.

With the Secure Admin Login - Logout contrib I had it on a ssl but of course could not actually login.

I don't know it the above helped you at all with the admin section or maybe I was just rambling.

cheers

Eddie