• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net

deville44

When I purchase something on my store site the transaction goes through and shows up in my authorize.net account but back on my site the customer is redirected back to login page with no confirmation that transaction has been completed. What am i doing wrong?

• 1 year later...
When I purchase something on my store site the transaction goes through and shows up in my authorize.net account but back on my site the customer is redirected back to login page with no confirmation that transaction has been completed. What am i doing wrong?

The good news for you guys is that you had made that far. I guess you should help out people who haven't succeeded to make it that far before you will get some help. :rolleyes:

Buy now, Authorize.net might have discontinued the SIM module connection. So, you must only use AIM...

If you guys are using AIM, and obviously your have the SSL, then please what is the setup you are using to make this thing work?

I have everything working fine on the OS Commerce side, my customers are getting the receipt, the succesful transaction message, but I am getting no money on Authorize...

Any help?

The good news for you guys is that you had made that far. I guess you should help out people who haven't succeeded to make it that far before you will get some help. :rolleyes:

Buy now, Authorize.net might have discontinued the SIM module connection. So, you must only use AIM...

If you guys are using AIM, and obviously your have the SSL, then please what is the setup you are using to make this thing work?

I have everything working fine on the OS Commerce side, my customers are getting the receipt, the succesful transaction message, but I am getting no money on Authorize...

Any help?

Do not worry guys, I got it to work... I hope so. The problem is that I didn't have the contribution (AIM) installed. But hopefully, things will go well...

With Authorize you must use AIM, they do not support SIM anymore... Good luck

I will keep you updated.

Edited by karimlo

I tried calling authorize.net and their line is busy! that does not sound good. I actually called them a couple days ago and got a hold of someone. We tried going through my module for anything that could go wrong. He said that images that are loaded through http in a https page could break the relay response link, but that did not fix the problem. I kept telling him that we did not change any code on our website, so how could it be my problem? He kept saying that it is my problem and they have changed nothing. So they changed nothing and have a customer call volume that their phone line can't handle? funny

Where did you hear that they have stopped support for the SIM?

I got my oscommerce site to work using the AIM authorize.net module.

My site stopped working when we started noticing authorize.net payments for amounts we could not see on our website. Customers would call in saying they get this weird error on checkout. AIM replaces this problem because there is no relay response. I still have another authorize.net SIM running on a home-made payment script that is getting this same error. 2 SIMs not working at the same time? Not coincidence.