• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[client 24.61.145.9] PHP Warning: main() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/' for inclusion

After coping my oscommerce code which was working fine from a windows based server. to a new linux base server. I moved everything re assigned my config . had to set register_globals on. My catalog is working ok.can move around my store and do most things (add to cart still not working)

But I get this message when I try to go into my admin panel. (nothing shows up on the screen)

[client 24.61.145.9] PHP Warning: main() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/hehasit.com/httpdocs/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 133

[client 24.61.145.9] PHP Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /var/www/vhosts/hehasit.com/httpdocs/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 31

I beileve the application_top.php code is this

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

$current_page = basename($PHP_SELF);

if (file_exists(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . $current_page)) {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . $current_page);

}

I have tried various configure.php values but I'm getting the feeling it is a environmental variable?

any help? Do I have to do a reinstall of oscommerce?

Thanks

I just started using osCommerce after long time and I faced the same problem.

First problem I faced was about registering global variables. I could not make the installation till, I replaced all $HTTP_GET_VARS with $_GET and $HTTP_POST_VARS with $_POST. I'm still facing the language problem you had. I'll let you know if I find the solution.

Archived