• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need more than 5 products to show on listing

Ok, so call me stupid,

- but I'm only getting a max of five products to show in the product listings, the rest are displayed on the other pages, but I would ideally like to show 10 or more per page. Am I missing something?? - I can't see how to change this

Help???

J

Ok, so call me stupid,

- but I'm only getting a max of five products to show in the product listings, the rest are displayed on the other pages, but I would ideally like to show 10 or more per page. Am I missing something?? - I can't see how to change this

Help???

J

Not sure which page you mean, but you can set min and max under configuration in the admin side of your store.

Not sure which page you mean, but you can set min and max under configuration in the admin side of your store.

Thanks, but I can't find how to do that. I'm refering to the page seen once you have clicked into a category (from the infobox) i think the page is: catalog/index.php/. I can't see any way of setting the number of products shown per page in the product listing in admin, only reference to this is the number of products per row.

note that this is after I have installed the product listng columns contrib

J