• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help about language

maury

Hello ( and sorry for my bad english)... i need a little help...i must to modify this words about status order "pending" , "processing" and "delivered" because are not translate correctly in my language.. i tried to search where are the right files but i can't find them...i searched in ..catalog/admin / language... but i can not find them...some one can help me ??

thanks

Maury

In your admin panel go to localization -> orders status and change or add the status there.

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

In your admin panel go to localization -> orders status and change or add the status there.

abra

:o THANK YOU!!... incredible i lost 2 days to search it ..i want to cry....

You're welcome!

abra

BTW quite a few things can be set in the admin panel but I also keep looking in the files before I check there...

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Archived