• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tables on index.php

Hi,

I'm trying to put some HTML style tables on the homepage - dosnt seem to like it when I do though!

Anyone else had the same problem and know a way around it?

Paul

If you are asking where you can do this from, you have to edit the catalog/includes/languages/[language]/index.php. But I think you already know this, I'm also going to put tables to display products on my home page so please send me a pm if someone replies.

Tip: I bet you are making a mistake with the table and that is why its messed. Create your table in dreamweaver and insert your table html and only your tables html(no <body> tags and such) into the appropriate place in catalog/includes/languages/[language]/index.php. That sould do it, if it doesn't then i'm stumped.

Nick

Menou and unome

If you are asking where you can do this from, you have to edit the catalog/includes/languages/[language]/index.php. But I think you already know this, I'm also going to put tables to display products on my home page so please send me a pm if someone replies.

Tip: I bet you are making a mistake with the table and that is why its messed. Create your table in dreamweaver and insert your table html and only your tables html(no <body> tags and such) into the appropriate place in catalog/includes/languages/[language]/index.php. That sould do it, if it doesn't then i'm stumped.

Nick

This dosnt seem to work.

Are tables not compatible with php or something?

I'm sure this is something really simple!

Paul :thumbsup:

This dosnt seem to work.

Are tables not compatible with php or something?

I'm sure this is something really simple!

Paul :thumbsup:

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

have you tried using sts (simple template system) found in the contributions?

if you use the templates they come up in dreamweaver more like html.

My Contributions

Stylesheet With Descriptions Glassy Grey Boxtops Our Products Meta Tags On The Fly

Password Protect Admin

"No matter where you go....There you are" - Buccaroo Bonsai

Archived