• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PHP question

jackrabbit

My undying devotion!

So, I was just wondering...I've got the skills to cut and paste the OSC PHP code but I'm not clever enough to know how the nuts and bolts fit together so I'm hoping that one of you brilliant code jockeys can help me out.

I have moved the specials code from the specials.php page to my index and I need to control how many products are displayed at one time. What would the code look like to limit the number of products displayed?

Thanks, brainiacs! I swear I'm gonna get around to teaching myself PHP any day now!

My undying devotion!

So, I was just wondering...I've got the skills to cut and paste the OSC PHP code but I'm not clever enough to know how the nuts and bolts fit together so I'm hoping that one of you brilliant code jockeys can help me out.

I have moved the specials code from the specials.php page to my index and I need to control how many products are displayed at one time. What would the code look like to limit the number of products displayed?

Thanks, brainiacs! I swear I'm gonna get around to teaching myself PHP any day now!

I'm not one of the php gurus you're targetting... but... I've got my specials showing up on the front page using this contribution -->specials on default.php<-- (where they say default.php, they mean index.php)... I've even managed to tweak it to show random specials. So you could use the contrib, or if you want to continue the way you're going, you could just take a look at it and compare it with what you've got to figure out how to limit it.

~bobsi18~

Archived