• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Breadcrumb Trail

pynchon

Not quite sure what happened or where ... but my breadcrumb trail has developed a malfunction.

When viewing categories, the category name fails to appear (Top and catalog show) ... yet when going through the checkout the trail works again, displaying the 'level' one is at and where it should be in the trail.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be most appreciative.

Site can be found at Hoppahaus

cheers

pynch

my apologies for bumping this ... I'm about ready to pull out the remainder of my hair .... please help ... my follicles are already distressed as it is

thanks

pynch

Not quite sure what happened or where ... but my breadcrumb trail has developed a malfunction.

When viewing categories, the category name fails to appear (Top and catalog show) ... yet when going through the checkout the trail works again, displaying the 'level' one is at and where it should be in the trail.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be most appreciative.

Site can be found at Hoppahaus

cheers

pynch

my apologies for bumping this ... I'm about ready to pull out the remainder of my hair .... please help ... my follicles are already distressed as it is

thanks

pynch

Have you looked through your application_top? That is where the category, manufacturer names as well as product models are populated. Has anything happened to the call to the breadcrumb trail that was originally in the header?

I'm sure you've checked these things but without seeing any code I am not sure what else to suggest.

Sheri

Archived