• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

meta tags

mhunter

I need to add some simple meta tags and I dont need them for the manufacturer or different categories as I only have one category product selling on this store.

I looked at some of the contributions and they seem to do alot more than what I need. I can add them myself (in includes/languages/english.php - ?) however I'm not sure where the <head> tags start and end ...

Really just looking for the simplest way to add a few keywords :)

I need to add some simple meta tags and I dont need them for the manufacturer or different categories as I only have one category product selling on this store.

I looked at some of the contributions and they seem to do alot more than what I need. I can add them myself (in includes/languages/english.php - ?) however I'm not sure where the <head> tags start and end ...

Really just looking for the simplest way to add a few keywords :)

You can't add the tags into a document via the file includes/languages/english.php file. The tags need to be added to the content the same way everything else does in osc and that is via the database.

I would reccommend installing Header Tags Controller it is not too hard to install and is very versitile. (also generally well supported and is compatable with many other contributions)

I am sure it will do what you need.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

Archived