• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I sell a 6 pack?

Super-Sean

I have only one item that I am selling and would like to sell it in packages but have no idea of how to do it and have not seen any contributes that seem to do what I want. eg:

buy one for $8

buy a 6 pack for $40

buy a 12 pack for $75

I also want to be able to charge diffferent rates on postage eg:

National (Australia)

buy 1-2 and pay flat rate of $5.00

buy 3+ and get free shipping

Express post flat rate of $8.50

International

buy 1-5 and pay flat rate of $12.00

Buy 6+ and get free shipping

and express post flat rate of $17.00

I will also be adding another item later and want to make samlper packs...

can someone please tell me if there are any contribs that will do what I want? I'm sure that I have overlooked something....

Try looking at the QTPro contribution

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Thanks... Looks good..... and complicated... lol...

has anyone tried it??? and have they found any problems with it????

I was thinking that I might just try to sell it as 3 seperate items... eg 1Pk, 6Pk, & 12 Pk.

Also, on the postage, I am thinking that I need to use 4 rates... a 2 flat rates for the express - one for each zone (national and international) and 2 table rates..... both price based... eg 17.00:5.00,10000.00:0.00 for national and 40.00:12,10000.00:0.00 for international.

That looks easy to set up, but I don't know how to rename them so they show the proper names in the cart.... eg:

Flat Rate => Express Post

Table Rate => Standard Post

Flat2 => International Express Post

Table2 => International Standard Post

Archived