• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Experience with Chronopay?

ahmed5

Hello,

Has anyone had a good/bad experience with Chronopay? Is there a lot of hassle when intergrating it into osC?

Also, what would be best, using their merchant account or their ipsp service?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Has anyone had a good/bad experience with Chronopay? Is there a lot of hassle when intergrating it into osC?

Also, what would be best, using their merchant account or their ipsp service?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm currently working with a Client who is using Chronopay (spain). It has taken over a month to get the application through, and the payment module they use for oscommerce doesn't post back the order data to admin, which as you know is an integral part of oscommerce. They obviosly know about this as there are various posts on this matter in this forum (and one or two from their tech dept too), but they don't appear to be doing anything!!!

We had a minor technical problem with getting our site to post back to the correct page, thier tech dept, told us to check our files and server for changing access permissions, when all along the problem was within the Chronopay control panel they supply and a url that can be changed easily (it took us a week to figure that one out). They didn't tell us that one!!

All in all, if I were you I would shop around, there are plenty of good payment processors with far better support services available, - and Complete oscommerce payment modules tooo!!!!! :P