• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders won't go through

Kayin

I'm using paypal for a payment module.

When I make a payment, it takes me through all the fun steps but then at the end, it takes me back to the create an account page and just sits there like I didn't make an order at all. No orders show through admin - orders and no e-mails are received except saying a certain amount of money was deposited.

help

-K

What happens when you run a test order and use COD as your method of payment?

Does it still take you back to the index.php page?

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I'm using paypal for a payment module.

When I make a payment, it takes me through all the fun steps but then at the end, it takes me back to the create an account page and just sits there like I didn't make an order at all. No orders show through admin - orders and no e-mails are received except saying a certain amount of money was deposited.

help

-K

There is a problem with the normal paypal module where if a customer does not return to your site after they make a payment at paypal there order details are not loged in your admin.

Paypal ipn

this module fixes that problem.

There is a problem with the normal paypal module where if a customer does not return to your site after they make a payment at paypal there order details are not loged in your admin.

Paypal ipn

this module fixes that problem.

Thanks guys, it doesn't ever take me back to index.php. When the customer returns it takes them to the create account page.

They still click return though. Paypal IPN might be a solution, but I dont quite think its a complete solution.

-K

Archived