• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Solution to email problem

jmotos

Has anybody found a solution to the emails problem, Nothing to do with emails is working on my site,

contact us page aint working

Tell a friend aint working

Confirmation aint working

Please help this is really anoying me now, i cant put my site live without it.

Has anybody found a solution to the emails problem, Nothing to do with emails is working on my site,

contact us page aint working

Tell a friend aint working

Confirmation aint working

Please help this is really anoying me now, i cant put my site live without it.

have you switched the settings from sendmail to smtp or vice versa?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

• 2 weeks later...

did your host made upgrades or maintenance recently? That's one case you should check. Maybe contact them and ask them about it.

did your host made upgrades or maintenance recently? That's one case you should check. Maybe contact them and ask them about it.

and be adamant. .... one of my clients could confirm for you that he contacted them on a similar issue several times, and they claimed it was osC and they would not do anything with it.

When I came in, I was not so very friendly after running a bunch of tests and seeing that all files were stock and would just HAVE to work. Interesting enough, that not so nice chatting made them "adjust" something and voil?, instant success. They were not willing to share what they changed, neither to cover costs, so this guy moved on to a new host.

Monika

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Interesting enough, that not so nice chatting made them "adjust" something and voil?, instant success. They were not willing to share what they changed, neither to cover costs, so this guy moved on to a new host.

lmao....must been the "instant magic" module they installed right?

lmao....must been the "instant magic" module they installed right?

you bet ... I may not look like it but I can be pretty ... uhmmm ... firm!

Monika

Archived