• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cost and setup of oscommerce

tdowis

Hello All,

I've been playing with os commerce quite a bit and really like it. I've talked to a couple of my customers and they want it too, so I will have to do the initial setup for them and get it to where all they have to do is enter product. I just want to make double sure that the oscommerce doesn't cost anything, like in 90 days will a box pop up saying that I must pay 50 dollars a month or 4 or 5 hundred dollars for the store to keep working... I've seen nothing about it, and am relatively sure there's no cost, but want to be double sure before I start pushing this for my customers.

Hello All,

I've been playing with os commerce quite a bit and really like it. I've talked to a couple of my customers and they want it too, so I will have to do the initial setup for them and get it to where all they have to do is enter product. I just want to make double sure that the oscommerce doesn't cost anything, like in 90 days will a box pop up saying that I must pay 50 dollars a month or 4 or 5 hundred dollars for the store to keep working... I've seen nothing about it, and am relatively sure there's no cost, but want to be double sure before I start pushing this for my customers.

Oscommerce is completely free. There will be no box that will pop up asking you to pay ever.

Hello All,

Sorry - OSC is a very expensive product - It costs a lot of time if you get errors!

Seriously though it is completely free subject to the GPL licence

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Archived