• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Major problem, please help!

rustybolt

been using this for ages now adding new products etc, all of a sudden i cannot access any pages properly.

this comes up on the screen:

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/27/d157718397/htdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d157718397/htdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 285

on the line it mentions (285) this is what is there:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

what is wrong with this line and why now when its worked fine for months and i havent changed anything?/

please can some one help

been using this for ages now adding new products etc, all of a sudden i cannot access any pages properly.

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/27/d157718397/htdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d157718397/htdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 285

what is wrong with this line and why now when its worked fine for months and i havent changed anything?/

please can some one help

can you post a url

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

please can some one help

Strange, I'm getting the same problem from today as well.

our site is at www.yumyumtummyrumble.co.uk

It looks like we both use the same hosting comany (one and one) judging from the structure of the error path. Not sure if that is relevant though.....

Rob

Strange, I'm getting the same problem from today as well.

our site is at www.yumyumtummyrumble.co.uk

It looks like we both use the same hosting comany (one and one) judging from the structure of the error path. Not sure if that is relevant though.....

Rob

Me too! I'm on one and one as well! they had a problem with their servers yesterday.. maybe they've set them back up differently.. i'm looking into it now - I'll post if i find a solution

mike

my sites:

----------

www.preciousmetal-online.co.uk

www.liparazzi.com

www.yaoh.co.uk

Me too! I'm on one and one as well! they had a problem with their servers yesterday.. maybe they've set them back up differently.. i'm looking into it now - I'll post if i find a solution

mike

Try changing

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

to

define('STORE_SESSIONS', '');

in includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php

Solves the language issue - or seems to..

But now i'm getting this error in the admin: :angry:

Warning: session_start(): open(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY/sess_cce1df87d906af66876b2b3640abd9bd, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /homepages/45/d98552183/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/45/d98552183/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/45/d98552183/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/45/d98552183/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php:67) in /homepages/45/d98552183/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/administrators.php on line 66

Anyone know whats going on?

Mike

my sites:

----------

www.liparazzi.com

www.yaoh.co.uk

mike

OOPS! :(

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

OOPS! :(

OK - think i've found a solution. Ignore my last post - don't do that. It won't work

Think it is to do with cached information (maybe they've changed session info or something?)

Anyway - if using IE - close all browser windows,

open 1 browser window

tools -> internet options -> clear cache, settings, history, files etc

try again

It worked for me - and i can now access both of your shops - no problem :thumbsup:

mike

my sites:

----------

www.liparazzi.com

www.yaoh.co.uk

OK - think i've found a solution. Ignore my last post - don't do that. It won't work

Think it is to do with cached information (maybe they've changed session info or something?)

Anyway - if using IE - close all browser windows,

open 1 browser window

tools -> internet options -> clear cache, settings, history, files etc

try again

It worked for me - and i can now access both of your shops - no problem :thumbsup:

mike

Nice one Mike, That's worked for me too. :D

Thanks

Rob

Archived