• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with inventory feature

anneob

We are a store that sells personalized t-shirts, hats, etc. in different sizes. In order to cut down on the amount of product entries, we have listed one sample and then put the sizes in the product attributes (shows in a drop-down window for buyers.)

When I go to reports, it will tell me how many of something that have been purchased, but is not broken down by size (medium, large, etc.)

Is there a way to do this in product attributes so I can track, without posting one picture for large, one picture for medium, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Annieo

:blink:

We are a store that sells personalized t-shirts, hats, etc. in different sizes. In order to cut down on the amount of product entries, we have listed one sample and then put the sizes in the product attributes (shows in a drop-down window for buyers.)

When I go to reports, it will tell me how many of something that have been purchased, but is not broken down by size (medium, large, etc.)

Is there a way to do this in product attributes so I can track, without posting one picture for large, one picture for medium, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Annieo

:blink:

Annie, right now the report only looks for the products id. You could make that row a link and link it to a popup or new page where the attributes are checked too and the items is grouped by attributes and quantities. I have not seen a contrib for this though.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived