• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unwanted text in checkout_shipping.php

afrasinc

I installed the state based rates shipping module, and everything works like a charm. However, once I tried to order something for the first time, I noticed some out of place text appearing on the checkout_shipping.php and the checkout_confirmation.php pages.

On checkout_shipping.php, under "Shipping Method" it says:

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_TITLE

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_WAY California, United States

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_UNITS

and on checkout_confirmation.php it says:

Sub-Total:

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_TITLE (MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_WAY California, United States MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_UNITS):

CA TAX 7.25%:

Total:

I would like to replace or remove everything that starts with MODULE, but I can't figure out how.

I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I recently had an issue with the Admin menu where a similar thing was happening. Most of the menus appeared with extra text. For instance, instead of just "Configuration" it would say "BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION". I replaced admin/includes/languages/english.php with a fresh version, and everything went back to normal.

I've already tried removing and re-installing the regions module after restoring english.php, but it didn't make a difference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I installed the state based rates shipping module, and everything works like a charm. However, once I tried to order something for the first time, I noticed some out of place text appearing on the checkout_shipping.php and the checkout_confirmation.php pages.

On checkout_shipping.php, under "Shipping Method" it says:

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_TITLE

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_WAY California, United States

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_UNITS

and on checkout_confirmation.php it says:

Sub-Total:

MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_TITLE (MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_WAY California, United States MODULE_SHIPPING_REGIONS_TEXT_UNITS):

CA TAX 7.25%:

Total:

I would like to replace or remove everything that starts with MODULE, but I can't figure out how.

I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I recently had an issue with the Admin menu where a similar thing was happening. Most of the menus appeared with extra text. For instance, instead of just "Configuration" it would say "BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION". I replaced admin/includes/languages/english.php with a fresh version, and everything went back to normal.

I've already tried removing and re-installing the regions module after restoring english.php, but it didn't make a difference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The constants you see mean that the language level definitions are missing. Shipping module text is defined in /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/... whateverfile.php ...

When you installed the contrib there should have been a file for that folder in it - probably best to double-check your contribution to see that you didn't miss a file. all the best, Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

The constants you see mean that the language level definitions are missing. Shipping module text is defined in /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/... whateverfile.php ...

When you installed the contrib there should have been a file for that folder in it - probably best to double-check your contribution to see that you didn't miss a file. all the best, Terra

Wow!

That was quick, and you were exactly right. I didn't copy the contribution to one of the folders.

Thanks.