• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Loyalty and Build your own.

langer

Hi guys,

I am looking for a loyalty feature for the cart but instead of 'Buy over $100 of products, get 10% off' I am looking to do 'Buy 10 products, get one free'. Think of it like a loyalty card for a cafe where the tenth coffee is free. Can this be done?

Also, the shop are looking to sell hampers. There will obviously be pre-made hampers but they also want the abilty to 'build your own' where the user can select what they want to have in the hamper and the price is calculated by the goods in the hamper.

Can this be done with oscommerce? If not, does anyone know a cart that can do this?

Thanks.

This is a great idea. I do loyalty cards now, but would love to offer the same service online. I hope someone has the answer.

Hi guys,

I am looking for a loyalty feature for the cart but instead of 'Buy over $100 of products, get 10% off' I am looking to do 'Buy 10 products, get one free'. Think of it like a loyalty card for a cafe where the tenth coffee is free. Can this be done?

Also, the shop are looking to sell hampers. There will obviously be pre-made hampers but they also want the abilty to 'build your own' where the user can select what they want to have in the hamper and the price is calculated by the goods in the hamper.

Can this be done with oscommerce? If not, does anyone know a cart that can do this?

Thanks.

Archived