• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to use usps for international shipping only

mahe4us

hai,

Iam using usps and ups shipping modules in my oscommerce shopping cart. Now iam using ups for only us customers. And usps for international. But iam not able to configured usps for international.

How to configure usps for international only.

Anyone help me to solve the problem...

Thanks & Regards,

mahe4us

you can create 2 tax zone folders one for us the other for international. Setup the zones and assign the international zone folder to usps.

you can create 2 tax zone folders one for us the other for international. Setup the zones and assign the international zone folder to usps.

Hi enigma1,

Thanku for your information. I had try to setup two zones. But it is possible to create us zone only and difficult to set international zone. Any more idea. I welcome your reply..

Thanks & Regards,

mahe4us

If you want to spend some time you can always install the active countries

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3607

Afterwards enable the countries/zones of operation (or all of them if you're planning to cover everything). Then go into your osc Admin->Location Taxes->Tax Zones. Create a folder and call it say international. Then click details. Under the Multi Countries/Zones section click the "countries" button. Then for each country select the mode to be "All Zones" and tick the checkboxes for the active countries to be included in the zone. Click insert it will automatically add all selected ones to the database for your international folder.

Makes your life easier to create/maintain tax-zones but requires some work to install it. And always backup your files and database before doing this kind of changes.