• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with easypopulate

tcrampton

Hi, I have no knowledge of php etc, but I have managed to set up a new oscommerce site and I have just tried to add easypopulate to it.

I have got as far as easypopulate showing as an option in the catalogue section of my admin panel, but when I go into it I get the following error message:

Warning: main(includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 52

Warning: main(includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 52

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 52

My site is uploaded to the /public-html directory rather than just the root / directory? Does that make a difference or is it something else entirely. I'm also unclear about the instructions which say about having a catalog/temp directory.

I don't even have a catalog directory.

Please help as I have all my products in an Excel spreadsheet waiting to upload to my site. I can't face the thought of adding them all individually.

Thanks

PS. I really do know nothing about php etc so please be gentle with me!

Hi again.

I've sorted my earlier problem, which was just a chmod prob from what I can tell, but now when I try to upload a file using easypopulate I get this message at the end of the page and it's got me really stumped.

Can anyone help please

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/evdprstc/public_html/EP_TEMP_DIR/jewellery3.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpi98hFI' to '/home/evdprstc/public_html/EP_TEMP_DIR/jewellery3.txt' in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/includes/functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

FILE_UPLOAD_EP

TEMPORARY_FILENAME_EP/tmp/phpi98hFI

USER_FILENAME_EPjewellery3.txt

SIZE_EP69082

Warning: file(/home/evdprstc/public_html/EP_TEMP_DIRjewellery3.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 719

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/evdprstc/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 741

Archived