• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Refresh language path?

I'm trying to install the swedish language package.

First installation - wrote the wrong directory so when I viewed my catalog it gave me this error message:

Warning: main(includes/languages//catalog/includes/languages/sven.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/userB/b0460500/public_html/deervillage.se/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages//catalog/includes/languages/sven.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/userB/b0460500/public_html/deervillage.se/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

After that I changed to the correct directory but I still get the same error message! There are no file called sven.php. It should be svenska.php and that's what I wrote in the directory (admin-languages).

When I view the svenska language the direcotyr says "/catalog/includes/languages/svenska" and that is correct... But I STILL get the error. I've emptied my computers cache and everything but it doesn't work. I've even deleted svenska from admintool but still no success.

I'm new with this so please bare with me. :-D

OH NOO! I'm so stupid.... Chosed "svenska" in admin tool and gues what!

Error message... How do I get my admin tool back?

OH NOO! I'm so stupid.... Chosed "svenska" in admin tool and gues what!

Error message... How do I get my admin tool back?

I got the admin to work... But still same error in catalog.

• 3 months later...

Archived