• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1064 SQL Error when i go to specials.php

aejeffor

this is the error i get on the admon side when i go to specials

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-25, 25' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, s.specials_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.specials_date_added, s.specials_last_modified, s.expires_date, s.date_status_change, s.status from products p, specials s, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -25, 25

[TEP STOP]

and this is the error I get on the user side when i go to specials.php

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-9, 9' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from products p, products_description pd, specials s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC limit -9, 9

[TEP STOP]

Everything was workingh fine for months and no changes have been made...could this be a webhost issue? Everthing else seems to be working fine.

Thanks

this is the error i get on the admon side when i go to specials

and this is the error I get on the user side when i go to specials.php

Everything was workingh fine for months and no changes have been made...could this be a webhost issue? Everthing else seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Okay...this is the response i got from my webhost and apparently it has to do with the myswl upgrade. can anyone tell me how to implement this fix that the webhost has suggested?

Hello,

Yes, the version of mysql was upgrade to latest version due to recent updates from cpanel.

I would suggest you to modify the query you are using and change the limit from "0 to 50" instead of "-25, 25".

This would help you to fix the issue.

If you have any more problems or questions please let us know.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Christine,

Support Team.

http://HostGator.com/help

Archived