• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to insert an image in a box

I downloaded a contribution today which creates a box to display paypal and credit cards. However, there's a link which links to the paypal account. I would like to remove this and only display the images.

I'm thinking this should be pretty simple, since the code I have has a modification. I just need to correctly comment out the revision and remove comments in front of the original I guess.

Here's the code:

// 'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif') .

//elari chanegd to provide a link to your payment acount

'text' => '<a href="https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID . '&currency_code=USD" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.bmp' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '</a><br>'

);

I downloaded a contribution today which creates a box to display paypal and credit cards. However, there's a link which links to the paypal account. I would like to remove this and only display the images.

I'm thinking this should be pretty simple, since the code I have has a modification. I just need to correctly comment out the revision and remove comments in front of the original I guess.

Here's the code:

// 'text' => tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif') .

//elari chanegd to provide a link to your payment acount

'text' => '<a href="https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID . '&currency_code=USD" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.bmp' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '</a><br>'

);

It would seem that if you just wanted to display the images without a link, then you are correct in your assumption that you would just uncomment out the lines that are currently commented out and vice versa.

If you want to have the cards and not the other image then get rid of

. tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.bmp' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) .

Hope that helps...

To have images without links it should be

'text' => echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.bmp' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD) . '<br>'
);[code]I think.
May have to leave the  . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID).  in there (twice) so it looks like [code]'text' => echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'logo-xclick pay by paypal.bmp' , BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID). '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'cards.gif', BOX_INFORMATION_CARD . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ID) . '<br>'
);

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived