• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PWA/SQL -WHAT DOES THIS ERROR MEAN???

kleines

Hello everyone, I tried to install the PWA on my website and after I was done w/everything and uploaded it thru my phpadmin I got the following error. If anyone knows how to fix this, pls reply. Thanks!!!

There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:

----BEGIN CUT----

eNpzDQryD7JScDZUcDZS8HH1s1IwUjBWMDYx4QoOAYozc3E5hwVbKah4plgpFBfmFCQWFacW6eVk

JukVZBTolCkY6RmbKRgZGJjqG1gAEZBpZWRkZWiokJOaa6ngWlGgoMLlWxkc6GOlYKJnqGdooVtc

kpiXkliUopuTn84VGhyk4B+so+Do7uoXoqMQ5gq0MzwzT8HTVcFMz4ArwNcR6CA9Mz0T3YIcI64A

jwCQEh3/YJBpxnpAa3wy80oruHwc/dytFFLzdEtL0nQtuMDWBXgzs3AxgMBDiToTBiRgD8QFpUXJ

GYnFqfHlmSUZ+aUl8YnJyfmleSXxQDfqGSXq45fXBxkuAjSGg8Gkd4PBhTYOtcTcAuucEuvJogwM

KVYMDH6U2+HuFxrv4+ns6hfsqldSUXI0+nbR7WObastD/yV66U9cJaH6DWxpeon170k/OidpdKZ7

L3EKKvvCIeQsZMhRkMxw8s/vzWHfefT23Ljpv1zotlphaX6JteGLl9Xr30ne7Z139m6CyYwv8mcu

f756+MOtB+cTTGT/fOj7X7up1fvTmZoXM/+vNcq+9//X69/y92Kf346duObaUsv9+w6U//+1Vd3/

TG7i2pnPTn/S1Vqz8+xqnT6vPfeND+cUZv77eH7/7OMnLC/Xb7Utls195iq0/sPj5Pt/Pj38e9/h

WeWt/SbN4dFvinKmW2zeehTsfk1v6dlG5tw5OYt0zAofnYK4cmb4UtMIAFEc/Gw=

----END CUT----

----BEGIN RAW----

ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 2 3 344 STR: CVS: $Id: sqlparser.lib.php,v 2.36 2005/08/08 20:22:11 lem9 Exp $ MySQL: 4.1.18-standard-log USR OS,

AGENT, VER: Win IE 6.0 PMA: 2.6.4-pl2 PHP VER,OS: 4.3.11 Linux LANG: en-utf-8 SQL: PK ᘾ4?purchase_without_account_1.1.2a/purchase_without_account_1.1.2/PK4??0І<?d:Npurchase_without_account_1.1.2a/purchase_without_account_1.1.2/GNU_LICENSE.txtś۲ۆ?}wU?%?p;gt;?(?gK?BRv1pcɼ?.?ؙO?ۦquot;1詻???͝`4??ڠϠ4??K??޿?]盝??֥9????O̭a??拲-*??ͫ,?J?߳?qi?9ӿ?=sm慒??湚?4?W[첬?8??Ŧamp;)K?27 ll?,6q⊦quot;?W?5X

----END RAW----

SQL query:

PK ᘾ4?purchase_without_account_1.1.2a/purchase_without_account_1.1.2/PK4??0І<?d:Npurchase_without_account_1.1.2a/purchase_without_account_1.1.2/GNU_LICENSE.txtś۲ۆ?}wU?%?;?(?gK?BRv1pcɼ?.?ؙO?ۢ1詻???͝`4??ڠϠ4??K??޿?]盝??֥9????O̭a??拲-*??ͫ,?J?߳?qi?9ӿ?=sm慒??湚?4?W[첬?8??Ŧ)K?27 ll?,6q⊢?W?5X

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PK

' at line 1

It appears that you fed an entire file into phpMyAdmin instead of just the SQL query. Try copying the SQL query alone and pasting into the SQL box in phpMyAdmin.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

It appears that you fed an entire file into phpMyAdmin instead of just the SQL query. Try copying the SQL query alone and pasting into the SQL box in phpMyAdmin.

Regards

Jim

Does anyone see anything wrong in the lines below?

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field

('telephone') . ' ' . (tep_not_null

(ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="inputRequirement">' .

ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?></td>

</tr>

My website keeps on telling me that I have a parse error in one of these lines and I've tried removing and adding but it's still acting up. Any suggestions??

Archived