• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Testing whitout paying

tyio

Hi everyone ^^

iwould like to know, if there is a free testing mode. I'm trying to put objet at 0.00?, but, with paypal, doesn't want me to put 0.00? so, i try with check mail, and never received the mail, (as admin), to tell "i have received the payment".

And, maybe i'm wrong, do you know if it's possible to sell files ?? (zip or other format), because don't really know where to put the url of the files....

thanks for anwering, bye bye :)

thanks for the quick answer :)

yes, i saw this, and enable the option, but, my main problem is :

i receveid a mail, and tell "cash on delevery", but, don't know how to agree and tell the objet is paid, and so, send the url of the product....

when i go to catalog -> customers -> order , i have :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /data/members/free/multimania/fr/t/y/i/*********/htdocs/admin/orders.php on line 361

Warning: Unknown(): open(tmp/sess_5dd37dfa9a83c161cf94c7c295ed46d7, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (tmp) in Unknown on line

and so, don't know how ..... :)

You don't send the url. Once the download is approved, the url appears in the customers account. The error you are getting is something else entirely. It is missing a function that must have been added by some contribution. You will need to find out which one and load it from there.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

^^

thanks, but i have this error when i go to this page :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /data/members/free/multimania/fr/t/y/i/**********/htdocs/admin/orders.php on line 361

and it's the original files ^^

thanks for support :)

for information, this is the line :

$orders_query_raw = "select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o left join " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC";

}

i'm infographist, don't know about coding ^^

Archived